Tuesday 8 January 2013

Love Song...

I'll Never forget ,
the moment We first Met...
The attraction flared;
and then you threw your net..
You reeled me in,
So Charming, So Sweet.
You didn't miss a beat.
I sigh in wonder,
for this is real..
I exhale with happiness,
in what you make me feel..
Since the day we first met,
I knew it was Love..
God answered my Prayers,
You came from Above..
You have taken my heart,
But, taught me to trust..
For the first time ever,
Its more than just Lust..
Your Sweet loving words,
are beyond Compare..
I am Forever yours,
My Soul I have bared..
Everyday I wake up,
with a Smile mile long..
I know that we are solid,
I know that we are Strong..
So never put into question,
My feelings being True..
Because I have found My One and Only,
And will Always Love You.....

No comments:

Post a Comment